Search This Blog!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Couple's Competition

Ooooh, more series coming to you guys in the future?! YEP! MOOOOOAAAAARRRR. 
Couple's Competition
Status: Incubating
Seems like I'm making quite a push to include Liz in my channel, huh? WELL, SHE'S A BIG PART OF MY LIFE, OKAY!? No, but seriously, the sort of shenanigans we get into in video games are too great not to share with the world. While Couples' Co-Op focuses on us working together, this series will be the opposite. ME AGAINST HER. MAN AGAINST WOMAN. GAMER AGAINST NONGAMERGIRL23. Yep. I went there. Used one of her screennames. IT'S BEEN BROUGHT.
Er, went off on less of a tangent than i usually do, but still a tangent there. In any case, this series probably won't be out for a while, but I swear that I will eventually get her to work up the courage to challenge me to something! I think she thinks, that for some reason, I'm just better than her at video games, and I dunno why. There are plenty of games she is just better than me at. We'll probably be taking up games for this series that have a sort of cutesy, but also competitive vibe. Yes, this definitely includes alla dem weird Japanese minigame compilations that we have both come to know and love over the years. 
She's only played video games for like a year, so it's really the weird Japanese minigame compilations that I know and love but... minor technicality. 

The first game I have in mind for this is definitely Carnival Island, because it's adorable, and the minigames use the PlayStation dildos-- I mean Move controllers. Watching someone wave a glowing, color changing bauble around is enough reason to watch anything by itself, right? So, the fact that the two of us are going to be trying to figure out what the hell we're doing on a timer will make it even better! I suspect this will also test our relationship, especially once the smack talking begins!  

No comments:

Post a Comment