Search This Blog!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Couples' Versus

Okay, this is absolutely the last one... I SWEARI am totally out of options, after all.  
Couples' VERSUS
Status: Incubating
This will be the series where we really get our blood flowing, as we FIGHT TO THE DEATH, TOOTH AND NAIL, AGAINST OUR ADVERSARIES-- That's a little much. No, that won't really be what's going on. Couples' Versus will be a series where me and Liz go head-to-head against another couple! We get to have fun smash talking someone else for a change, and then gloat in victory side by side! I say that like it's an absolute guarantee that we'll win, but... That's probably not going to happen, haha. 
The plan for this is for me and Liz to go head-to-head against another couple, probably starting off in video games, but maybe other kinds of games too! Though, I'm rather certain if we play drinking games though, I'll be carrying her. Literally. In any case, I'd love to breathe some new life into my channel, especially when I can invite others to join in on the fun too! 
Any couples out there wanna issue us a challenge!? We'll gladly take you on (maybe)! I suspect this will probably be the last series that actually starts up, since I've got to goad my friends into joining us. Though, what I just typed would actually be really great, if other couples challenged us to things! I have a few ideas for that already... LET THE GATHERING OF YOUTUBE COUPLES COMMENCE!    
Seriously though, I think a really great way to change things up on your channel, and appeal to a much broader audience is to collaborate with like-minded individuals. I know for a fact that my channel just wouldn't be the same if I didn't share my friends with the rest of the world. It's been great to invite people into my home that are physically incapable of being here, and I hope that that never stops! I mean... unless I'm naked or something, then SHOO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment