Search This Blog!

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Social Media Changes

Jumping right in, first big change is obviously going to be the addition of my second channel. I'm going to be uploading Unfair-Y Tales there every Sunday until we're all caught up and then I'm going to be adding new episodes (Season 4+, starting with episode 61!) on the new channel. The new channel doesn't have a really cool name yet or any kind of branding atm but you can find it here. I'm going to keep up the regular schedule I've been using over the past year on the main channel, and if you don't know it I'm going to give you a rundown right here:
  • Sunday: Unboxings (related to video games)
  • Monday: Tutorials, guides, On the Hunts and My Two (S)cents
  • Tuesday: Let's plays
  • Wednesday: Twitch highlights 
  • Thursday: General gaming/requests
  • Friday: Series
  • Saturday: Fighting games and beat 'em ups
You'll notice that vlogs is now missing from the Sunday lineup because all vlogs will go up whenever on the new second channel! I'm not going to schedule them because I honestly have enough to do already, but if I've got something to share and it has to do with IRL stuff, it's going to pop up on the new channel. Be sure to sub to the new channel if you want to hear what's going on in my life!

Speaking of schedules, I've finally come up with a semi-legit schedule for Twitch streaming. If you want to tune in to my Twitch channel, I'll be streaming from now on at 8 PM Eastern Time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I plan on these being streams of the games from the box on the twitch channel about what games I'm going to be streaming next, and then at least once over the weekend (you can follow my Twitter to know when), I'll be doing a longer stream that might not necessarily involve the same games that I'm streaming on Tuesday and Thursday! I got a suggestion from a friend to remake the offline channel art that I use on Twitch and I'll be doing just that when I've got photoshop again to reflect the new streaming setup! I'll also be adding the other links there too.

The only other thing I'm changing up is that I'm going to be adding the games I am currently in progress of and the ones that I am streaming/YouTubing currently (if they're not complete yet) on my backloggery. This way you guys will know what games I'm currently working on, but also what I happen to be playing in the background, if that happens to interest you! Previously I had listed games on my backloggery as "Now Playing" if they were games that I had booted up at least twice during a week. That became a bit of a nuisance to take care of, so I decided to change things up and also give you guys a bit of a better insight into what I'm up to! 

All in all, I think I'm starting off 2018 right and I hope to continue that feeling and trend far into the future! Thanks for sticking with me this long and hopefully you'll all be around in the future too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment