Search This Blog!

Monday, December 2, 2013

About Requests

Now, as I know most of you that frequent my YouTube know, I do in fact take on requests, and I used to do them pretty frequently. It's been kind of slow and such with all that since college started, but I did in fact want to let you guys know that I have all of the requests I've ever received written down, and I SWEAR to you that I will get to them at some point. 
That's probably the reaction I'm going to get from the average user, which is totally okay with me. I mean, I've been getting requests all the way back since I first started that I still haven't completed. That doesn't mean I've abandoned them, it just means I get to them slowly, when I've got a chance.
I've got quite a few plans for YouTube in the future, but I'm still in the process of testing the waters with Twitch. The same strategies that are tried and true on YouTube just don't work at all for Twitch. 
The majority of them are in fact MUGEN videos, and a lot of them are from a HUGE series that my buddy NewUche gave me to do. I actually did complete most of those, but the requests I have left for MUGEN are:
  • Psylocke & Misuzu vs Ichigo & Vega - This one I've already got planned out, I'll be using Team 1 and Tethrinblaze will be using Team 2.


  • Fubuki vs Kasumi - Also have this one planned out, and I'll be fighting against Tethrinblaze in this video as well. 

  • Ikkaku, Hitsugaya (Bankai), Orihime & Ogihci vs Naruto (Drowin's), Kiba, Time Skip Sakura & Time Skip Sasuke

  • A showcase of Cybaster's Goku Z2 - A request from Tethrinblaze


  • A showcase of Aska (From TMNT Tournament Fighters) - A request from raymkkkk

The remainder of my requests are for various games, but I will list them here, followed by the game that will be filmed, like I usually do for my YouTube videos:


  • "Move Along" by All-American Rejects [Rock Band] - This is sort of a request/kind of a tribute for a really good friend of mine, and the song has always reminded me of her
  • Truly all of the 3 Man Cell Team Attacks in Gekitou Ninjataisen 4 [GNT4] - I made a video previously, which I will place here, but it actually is missing a couple of attacks.

  • Dante, Zero, Amaterasu Arcade mode [MvC3] - Tethrinblaze gave me this request/challenge where I film this arcade runthrough, but I must finish every round with a level 3 hyper combo. I certainly haven't played in a long time, but I'm still looking forward to taking this up as a challenge!

  • Long vs Kohryu [BR3] - A request from Lev9371. I'm pretty awful at Bloody Roar 3 as compared to my skills in all the other games (1, 2, Extreme, 4), but I get requests for it more often than the other games. My good friend PianoNox, who you can also find on YouTube as well as Twitch.tv has signed on for this request.

  • Hwaorang vs Xiaoyu on Polar Paradise [鉄拳5] - Another request from Lev9371PianoNox has also signed on to help me complete this request.
  • I received a request way back when from a member of TeamRushdown for a combo video filmed in Dream-Mix TV World Fighters. I told them that it's basically impossible to combo in the game because your character gets knocked down after 3-5 hits no matter what, so instead I started to make movelist videos.
  • Soccer Brawl with all of my suitemates - This is pretty much just an ode to the nostalgia of my suite in college, but I swear no viewer will be disappointed by the hilarity that shall ensue.
  • A battle using/against the Redler in Zoids VS III - A request from ikilledkennyXD

  • PvP in Dark Souls using a fire and a lightning gauntlet - This is a request from Tethrinblaze because I started to have fun using the gauntlets and he just wants to spoil it all. 
     [I won't be completing this request because I'm not buying Dark Souls again and the servers are dead for the PS3...]
  • More Zoids VS III videos - A really open-ended request from 05271998
  • a 2D fighter (from SNK) as part of the Selected Genre Series [SGS] from Shiva Shakti/Rednosechulo


    • Strider, Nemesis, Vergil, Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider gameplay in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 from my good friend Kirishima69 (Find her on facebook)
    • Fighting Layer gameplay requests from Mikkel Cobourne: Cappriccio, Allen Snider, Exodus and Sessyu






    • Deadpool, Ghost Rider, Wolverine Arcade Mode [UMvC3] from [requester would rather remain anonymous]

    • Yugo's Arcade Mode in Bloody Roar Extreme, as a foil to Fang's Arcade mode from Hime Elsa

    • Gado vs Shina [BR3], another request from XLev450X/Lev9371

    • Hwaorang vs Hwaorang on Polar Paradise, another request from XLev450X/Lev9371 [Tekken 5] 
    • Strider 2 Let's Play from Teth.



    • C4 Kokoro vs C1 Honoka & C13 Kokoro vs C3 Honoka [DOA5LR] WITH THE ENGLISH DUB VOICES from my good friend Kirishima69 (Find her on facebook)



    • C3 Kenji (Bakuryu) vs Nagi (Default Costume) [BR4] from my good friend Kirishima69 (Find her on facebook)
    • Kenji (Bakuryu in the school outfit) vs Xion (Red Coat) [BR3] -This and the previous three requests are from my good friend Kirishima69 (Find her on facebook and tumblr)! 

    • George playthrough in Fighting Layer from XLev450X/Lev9371
    • Tetsuo Kato playthrough in Fighting Layer from MugenSam2015
    • Deadpool, Dante & Chris in UMvC3 from XLev450X/Lev9371 

    • All Costume 1s Spider-Man (Web Swing), Iron Man (Unibeam) & Hulk (Gamma Wave) Arcade Mode in UMvC3 from slycooper242
    • All Alt Costumes Deadpool, Dormammu & Dante arcade mode in UMvC3 from Pfannkuchesindgeil
    • Dante (Alt Costume), Chris (Costume 3) & Ryu (Costume 2) in UMvC3 from XLev450X/Lev9371 


    • Spider-Man (C1 - Web Swing), Rocket Raccoon (C3 - Pendulum) & Dante (C6 - Jam Session) Arcade Mode in UMvC3 from slycooper242
    • Shuma-Gorath (C6), Ghost Rider (Alt), Wolverine (C3) Arcade Mode in UMvC3 from Pfannkuchesindgeil
             
    • Shuma-Gorath (Alt), Taskmaster (Alt), Hsien-ko (Alt) Arcade Mode in UMvC3 from Pfannkuchesindgeil
    • Hsien-ko (Alt - Henkyo Ki), Morrigan (C6 - Soul Fist), Felicia (Alt - Sand Splash) with all Japanese voices Arcade Mode in UMvC3 from toto1996
    • Jill (Alt), Chris (Alt), Wesker (Alt) with all Japanese voices Arcade Mode in UMvC3 from toto1996

    • Spider-Man (C6 - Web Ball), Ryu (C6 - Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku), Chris (C6 - Gun Fire) Arcade Mode in UMvC3 from slycooper242
    • Spider-Man (C1 - Web Swing), Rocket Raccoon (C3 - Pendulum), Spencer (C6 - Armor Piercer) Arcade Mode in UMvC3 from slycooper242
    • Spider-Man (C1 - Web Swing), Dante (C4 - Jam Session), Dr. Strange (C4 - Bolts of Balthakk) Arcade Mode in UMvC3 from slycooper242
    • Phoenix Wright(Alt), Amaterasu (Alt), Viewtiful Joe (Alt) with Japanese voices for all the Capcom characters in the game Arcade Mode in UMvC3 from toto1996
    • Tron (Alt), Zero (Alt), Strider (Alt) with Japanese voices for all the Capcom characters in the game Arcade Mode in UMvC3 from toto1996
    • B. B. Hood (LK), Hayato (partner B(?)), Tron Bonne (LK) Arcade Mode in MvC2 from toto1996

    • Spider-Man (Alt), Rocket Raccoon (Alt), Hulk (Alt) in UMvC3 - All Capcom characters' voices in Japanese from toto1996
    • Marvel the Leopard Arcade in Bloody Roar: Extreme from XLev450X/Lev9371
    • Ghost Rider (Alt - Fire A), Wolverine (C3 - Barrage A) and Dr. Doom (C4 - Missiles) in UMvC3 from Pfannkuchesindgeil - No auto sound levels, requested for JackBauer
    • Arthur (Alt - Dagger Toss), Firebrand (Alt - Demon Missile Charge) and Hulk (Alt - Gamma Wave) in UMvC3 from toto1996 - All Capcom characters' voices in Japanese
    • Spider-Man (C1 - Web Swing), Shuma-Gorath (C4 - Mystic Ray), Magneto (C2 - Disruptor) in UMvC3 from slycooper242
    • Spider-Man (C1 - Web Swing), Dr. Strange (C4 - Bolts of Balthakk), Sentinel (C2 - Sentinel Force (Charge)) in UMvC3 from slycooper242
    • King's Arcade Mode in Tekken 3 from Ryzo Aono
    • Bryan Fury's Arcade Mode in Tekken 3 from XLev450X
    • Sakura (HK - Dash), Sonson (A1 - Projectile), Chun-Li (LK - Projectile) Arcade Mode in MvC2 (Diff: 4, Time: 99, Speed: Turbo) from toto1996
    • Spider-Man (C1 - Web Swing), Dante (C5 - Jam Session), Iron Fist (C6 - Rising Fang) Arcade Mode in UMvC3 from slycooper242
    • Spider-Man (C1 - Web Swing), Rocket Raccoon (C1 - Pendulum), Chris Redfield (C1 - Gun Fire) Arcade Mode in UMvC3 from slycooper242
    • Trish (ALT - Trick "Peekaboo"), Vergil (ALT - Rapid Slash), Dante (ALT - Crystal) in UMvC3 from toto1996 - All Capcom characters' voices in Japanese
    • Ryu (ALT - Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku), Chun-Li (ALT - Hyakuretsukyaku), Morrigan (ALT - Soul Fist) in UMvC3 from toto1996 - All Capcom characters' voices in Japanese
    • Dante (ALT - Jam Session), Spider-Man (ALT - Web Swing), Iron Man (ALT - Uni Beam) in UMvC3 from toto1996 - All Capcom characters' voices in Japanese
    • Zero (ALT - Shippuga), Spider-Man (ALT - Web Swing), Thor (ALT - Mighty Spark) in UMvC3 from toto1996 - All Capcom characters' voices in Japanese
    • Amaterasu (ALT - Cold Star), Strider Hiryu (ALT - Gram), Ryu (ALT - Hadoken) in UMvC3 from toto1996 - All Capcom Characters' voices in Japanese, Classic BGM, Dynamic SFX
    •  Dante (ALT - Crystal), Deadpool (ALT - Quick Work), Spider-Man (ALT - Web Swing) in UMvC3 from toto1996 - All Capcom Characters' voices in Japanese, Dynamic BGM, Classic SFX
    • Haggar (ALT - Steel Pipe), C. Viper (ALT - Thunder Knuckle), Spencer (ALT - Wire Grip Slant Shot) in UMvC3 from toto1996 - All Capcom Characters Voices in Japanese, Classic BGM, Dynamic SFX
    • Spider-Man (C2 Web Swing (I MESSED UP AND USED ALT) - Web Swing), Captain America (ALT - Shield Slash), Hawkeye (ALT - Trick Shot Violet Fizz) in UMvC3 from toto1996 - All Capcom Characters Voices in Japanese, Dynamic BGM, Classic SFX
    • Wolverine (ALT - Berserker Barrage), Storm (ALT - Whirlwind), Phoenix (ALT - TK Overdrive) in UMvC3 from toto1996 - All Capcom Characters Voices in Japanese, Dynamic BGM, Classic SFX
    • All classes vs the First Boss in Borderlands (1) from Tethrinblaze (mostly to break up the monotony of MvC2 + UMvC3 requests)
    • Furi Gameplay from Tethrinblaze
    • Tekken Force Mode (Any Character, just play!) from Jokerblader
    • Freddy Krueger Story Mode in Terrordrome from ForeverKimberly
    • Mai Shiranui Arcade Mode in Justice League vs Street Fighter from toto1996
    (this should be the playlist version as blogspot won't let you post an embedded playlist...)
    • Yugo vs Fang [BR: E] from my good friend Kirishima69 (Find her on facebook and tumblr)! 
    • Transformers: Devastation let's Play from from toto1996
    (this video should cause the videos to play in playlist order, since you can't post a playlist)
    • Vanquish Let's Play from GrimJak [WHO JUST STARTED TO STREAM, FIND HIM AT MajorGrim]


    (this should be the playlist version as blogspot won't let you post an embedded playlist...)
    • Josie Arcade Mode [鉄拳7] from my good friend Kirishima69 (Find her on facebook)
    • Kuma Arcade Mode [鉄拳7] from Frances
    • All characters' winposes in Bloody Roar: Extreme from Hime Elsa
    • Captain Criminal + Winter Communist vs President-Elect Stark + Spider-Patriot [MvC: I] from GrimJak
    • Fortnite Battle Royale Gameplay from toto1996
    • Knights of Valour Gameplay/Stream from toto1996
    • A Way Out  from toto1996 
    • Battle Circuit gameplay from toto1996
    • Home Cooking of the Hag gameplay from toto1996
    • The House of the Dead: Overkill from toto1996
    • Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition matches from toto1996
    • Deadstorm Pirates gameplay from toto1996
    • Time Crisis 4 gameplay from toto1996
    • Onmyoji Arena Gameplay from toto1996
    • KOF2006 Matches using Luise, Mignon and Lien against PianoNox from FoooF alsubaie
    • a short story based game as part of the Selected Genre Series [SGS] from CreepshowKate
    • an RPG as part of the Selected Genre Series [SGS] from 1up8
    • a roguelike as part of the Selected Genre Series [SGS] from GrimJak
    • Dragon Master Arcade game Gameplay from Arrimas Arrington
    • an open world game as part of the Selected Genre Series [SGS] from Gaiden
    • This is the Police II Let's Play from GrimJak
    • 50 Years Gameplay from afightingpenguin
    • World of Light (streamed) from toto1996 - Not gonna lie, this is gonna end up being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the pipeline.



    Now, there's actually one more thing that I get requests about currently, moreso than ANYTHING else, and that is to do more videos of Wrath Unleashed. You might be wondering why it's not listed with the above items then, right? Well, that's actually kind of simple to answer; the game is TOO LONG. While it does get plenty of views in its own right on YouTube, I kind of feel bad having to split one particular video into so many parts. I instead decided it would probably be best to move it on over to Twitch.tv so you could instead sit and watch what's going on in its entirety. However, if you guys think it would be better if I instead plopped another video out in chunks, please let me know, either here or on YouTube, or twitch, or backloggery, wherever you feel comfortable!
    I don't want this to deter anyone from thinking that I don't accept requests on top of these, so please, if you have any ideas, or you want to see something happen in a game that I own, don't hesitate to check out my backloggery and lemme know what you wanna see! Wow, this was actually quite a productive post, and I'm glad I sat down to write it. I find it much easier to let everyone know what I'm up to here than by pooping out vlogs that are intensely long every now and then. 
    I will most likely add the actual videos to this post as I make them, just to make things a little easier. The blogger interface when you're actually posting is a lot simpler and more user-friendly than the interface when you're trying to design the look and feel of your page, and I appreciate that a lot! 

    2 comments:

    1. Replies
      1. =P I actually don't own any of the Uncharted games.
        I'm not a fan of anything about them except Nolan North, really.

        Delete