Search This Blog!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

任務完了! (Mission Complete!)

I've always wanted an excuse to shout "mission complete!" in Japanese, and I feel now is the absolute perfect time for that to happen! For those of you that follow me on the YouTubs, which is probably going to be anyone that happens to be reading this entry, or anything on this blog, really, as of two days ago, I completed both of my goals for the year on YouTube!
I set two goals for myself this year, one for views and one for subscribers, and thanks to a couple kind-hearted souls, I've surpassed both of those goals! The view goal was 1, 060, 000 and as of the time of this writing I've got 1, 069, 815. I've already got almost 10, 000 more views than my goal and the year is only half over! My sub count goal was 300 and now I've got 301. It takes me so long to get subs because even though I may accrue five or six every month, I lose just about the same amount, either due to account closures or people deciding to unsubscribe.
These two goals may not seem like a lot to you, or even kind of low considering where I was when the year started, but I'm absolutely stoked that I was able to surpass both of these points with half of the year still to go! My previous post, A Little Bit of Confidence Can Go A Long Way told you guys how happy I was to hear that someone cared, but to be able to actually see that sentiment in action, has been freakin' amazing. On top of that, I finally finished adding the metadata to all of the videos it was missing from (~500 of them!), and while there are still quite a few things I need to go back and fix, I am ecstatic that I've been able to make it this far, and I just want to let you guys know that I have absolutely no intention of stopping now. 
Since I'm done with metadata for the most part, it's time for me to put all my data and planning to use! I've got plenty of time to work on the next things for my channel, like starting up Un-Fairy Tales and some more Let's Plays. Expect tons of footage from games that almost no one has footage of as well! In the near future, there's going to be more Dynasty Warriors matches, goodbyes to my Rumble Fighter characters, more SMITE, and a few Feet of Fury matches. I plan on tackling some requests as well, since it has been so terribly long. 
I want to say above all else, THANK YOU.
My experience thus far has been stellar, and I'm looking forward to it only getting better from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment