Search This Blog!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Movin' On Up!

I've had a pretty good last couple of days, so lemme tell you all about it! 
On the eBay front, as of yesterday, I finally got to the ALMIGHTY CYAN STAR, AW YISSSSSSSSSSSSS (That's 100 feedback, aaand I'm still at 100%). This will bump me up in the search rankings, and my store has actually been doing pretty well as is recently too. It's actually really exciting to be succeeding at something that I've been working on for quite a while. That feeling of success through perseverance is just the best.
On the YouTube front, I don't know if you all out there know this, but I take weekly notes from my analytics. For the first time in... I honestly can't tell you how long, my most watched video last week was not a legacy video (When I say "legacy," I mean a video from back in the day, usually one from pre-college). My most watched video last week was How upgrades work in Dungeon Defenders 2. This is exciting for many reasons! 
For my most watched video of the week to be a non-legacy video, that means I'm doing something right. I've been sticking to YouTube for like a year and a half now, and I was kind of getting worried that I'd never get anywhere. That all changed when the fire nation att-- I MEAN, when Unfair-Y Tales began, but it really seems to be taking off now. The other thing that this makes me happy about is that I've been able to help someone, somehow. 
I have a really vested interest in tutorials or breakdowns/walkthroughs. I love to be able to help people, and especially when it's something that I know a lot about and I know other people might not. The fact that it's a tutorial that is doing so well only makes my desire to work on Skylander Path Guides intensify. I was worried about what kind of tutorial/breakdown to make after I stopped playing Rumble Fighter, but I think that I'll be doing fine with all that I've got planned at the moment! 
I'm actually right now about two months ahead on uploads for YouTube, so I have time to work on new series. I also realized that I need to get some requests done too. I can't forget the people who have helped to shape my channel over the years, and I want to support you guys just like you've supported me!

No comments:

Post a Comment