Search This Blog!

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Streaming is going okay, for once!

It's been like two weeks and I've actually kept up with my streaming schedule, every day that I've been home! It's actually been sort of enjoyable, just having people stop by and chill out with me. That's the kind of experience I've wanted to gain from streaming, and it finally seems like it's a reality. I guess I've grown to hate streaming a little bit less than I have in the past. 
I've been working on Knights Contract every other night for a week or so now, and I think I'm about 2/3 of the way done with the game at this point. I'll probably end up streaming it on another difficulty after I'm done with Squire. I want to see if you can take your upgraded/unlocked spells with you when you move on to another difficulty! As my first complete Let's Play via stream, I think I've done pretty well with it, wouldn't you say? 
I'm working on some special multiplayer streams, so stay tuned to my Twitch channel in the near future! Now that I have time to work on things and actually plan, I'm pretty happy with myself, and I think that's already spread to my work ethic as well. 
Unrelated to streaming, but our little group has secured tickets to NYCC again this year, so if you're going to be going, let me know and we can try to meet up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment