Search This Blog!

Monday, June 1, 2015

The Summer of Visits!

This summer is going to be extra strange for me, since it'll be the first summer I've basically got a never-ending slate of people visiting me! This means a couple things for you guys, as Kage_Okami's audience, besides what it means for me!
Since I'm so far ahead on uploads (at least as far as Saturday uploads are concerned at this point, anyway), I've had a lot of time to work on what I'm uploading next, as you all know. This extra time has gone a long way into planning exactly what will be coming next! I've got big streams planned in the near future, as well as more filming parties! Seems like now is just as good a time as any to start getting serious, RIGHT?!
In addition, I've been keeping the schedule up as much as possible, which has been kind of nice. I need to find my niche on Twitch, like I've got on YouTube at this point. I've been noticing lately that I could try to bring my old community back together through Twitch MUGEN streams, but the AI is so annoying! The coding, everything, just a hassle. If I'm going to be bringing back that kind of community, then I'm going to need friends to help me out! Come join me every other day on my Twitch channel and hang out! I've got big things planned, I swear!
I think that gives you an idea about what kind of big group streams are coming soon, but there will be more than you think! I'm going to attempt to get two new series off the ground in the near future, so, stay tuned to my YouTube channel, especially if you like Skylanders or Rogue Legacy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment