Search This Blog!

Monday, February 8, 2016

My first day off in two weeks!

For the past two months, I have had to attend a funeral or a wake each and every week and it's been literally driving me crazy. Finally thought all the funerals were over, and then it turns out that my grandma is in the hospital. Come on sky wizard, give me a damn break! I've been so exhausted lately that I actually volunteered to nap at one point! If you know me, you would know that that means I was pretty damn tired.
Anyway, all of that appears to be behind me, so I can finally get back to work. You might have noticed quite a dip in my videos and all that recently, so now that I have hopefully at least one week to myself, I should be able to get back to work on projects that should have been completed a while ago. As of yesterday I was officially two weeks behind on work, and that's not a good place to be when you're trying to get your emotions back under control. 
In any case, Jedi Knight shouldn't have a missing week for my Tuesday Let's Plays (assuming tomorrow goes according to plan, anyway), and I've got a bunch more stuff coming down the pipeline! I'm really sorry that I haven't been giving my audience the attention they deserve, but I'm hoping to change that in the coming days.
Keymailer has been really nice to me lately, so you can definitely expect a few more My Two (S)cents and even the first On the Hunt in the near future! I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to work on things a little quicker, but don't worry, I'm still standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment