Search This Blog!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

(Slight) Schedule changes!

Hey there, guys and gals! As you may have discerned from the title, this here post is going to be about some changes to my upload schedule! Nothing is changing streaming wise (You can still find me streaming every other day, usually ~8-10 PM EDT on my Twitch Channel), so no need to worry about that! This is all about dem YouTube uploads.
The small changes are coming in two-fold, really. The first change is that I'm not going to keep a limit on uploads for the week anymore, so I won't just be stopping at four uploads per week, wherever applicable. I've got a lot of footage building up and I feel like it's time to let the floodgates go! Don't worry, it won't be like last year or so, when I just uploaded like 10 videos the last Saturday of every month, the upload days will continue to remain the same. 
For those of you that don't know my existing YouTube upload schedule:

  • Sunday: Vlogs/Unboxings
  • Tuesday: General Gaming
  • Wednesday: Twitch Highlights
  • Saturday: Fighting games/beat-em-ups
The other change is that since I've been taking Twitch a little more seriously, and I have a huge backlog of highlights, I'll be changing my tune and uploading twitch highlights every Wednesday from now on, instead of every other Wednesday. I think this is a good way to bring more people over to my Twitch channel, and also to show you guys that I WILL be streaming, as regularly as possible from now on. So come on down and join me! 
I'm going to try and make sure that I have something uploaded on all four upload days each week, or, at least all three of the gameplay days. I won't be doing unboxings every week when there's no Unfair-Y Tales, so no need to worry about that. Wanted to keep y'all up to date with the happenings of my YouTube channel, so here you go! Hopefully I'll see you all around soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment