Search This Blog!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My friends are freakin' AMAZING!

So I don't know if you've seen some of my recent posts, but I recently made a post about how far I've come in the last year in terms of YouTube and Twitch. I can say at this point that I've come even further since that last post.
For my birthday this year, GrimJak and CrazyBacon got together and upgraded the hell out of my PC. For the first time in my life, I can play video games on ULTRA settings. This is... a momentous occasion for me, to say the least! They bumped me up from 8 to 32GB of RAM, and I got a new Corsair CX 600 PSU and a brand new 2GB GeForce GT 740. This means you can expect more games and better quality videos and streams from me in the future. Now, if only I could figure out what the hell happened to my internet connection, that'd be absolutely stellar. Well it doesn't matter that much, to be honest, since we're going to do our thing again soon where we switch ISPs to avoid a rate hike, hahaha. 
This birthday has been amazing for my online persona. Another friend of mine, you may know her as CreepshowKate (formerly VirtuousTraveler, who I also came to the realization recently was my very first fan!), has just sent a package my way that should help even more with me being Kage_Okami and you guys getting to see stuff. I'm going to be doing an unboxing of that package, whenever it gets here ('CUZ I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT'S IN IT). You can expect to see more of her in the near future as she has a brand-spankin' new PC now!  
So, in short, be on the lookout for some new stuff from me and the gang, I'm more pumped than ever to get out there and enjoy some games with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment