Search This Blog!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Power Stone Tournament Rules

Now that I finally have a set date in mind for my birthday party, I could get a little further into the details on the actual tournament rules. You guys and gals can tune into my Twitch channel on Oct. 3rd for the tournament! Not exactly sure what time, but I've got plenty of time before then to figure that out! I'll be sure to let you know, and if you don't check here I'll definitely be tweeting about it! NOW! LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS! (To defeat the... Huns?)

Power Stone Tourney Rules
  • 99 Second Timer
  • Matches will consist of 2 Best of 3 Matches
  • 3 Power Stones
  • Power Gauge Timer OFF
  • Extra Items/Damage Recovery/After Rounds Recovery ALL ON
  • Transformation Damage 50%
  • Transformation Attack 100%
  • Final Valgas is BANNED
  • NO stages are banned, play what you want!
  • Can change characters between MATCHES not between rounds
  • One practice match (single round of a match) per character change (IF the player desires)
For those of you in attendance, I'll have a big white board on the wall with the rules, should you forget any of them. Hopefully this tournament goes by a lot quicker and more efficiently than the long-ass Skylanders tournaments of last year, hahaha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment