Search This Blog!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

I really should go to more concerts!

Last night I went to my third ever concert, and for the second time it was to see I Fight Dragons. If you are any kind of fan of chiptune, and rock n roll, please please please do yourself a favor and check them out! You will not be disappointed! 
They played last night at THE STUDIO, part of Webster Hall in NYC and I can describe the venue as nothing other than intimate. The opening act, Megaweapon was also pretty good, I can't leave them out of this post. They're still getting used to their stage presence, but personally, I think they've got what it takes to make it! I'll be following up on them in the future! 
When IFD started to play, CrazyBacon, Kaitylyn and I were third row standing and we could literally touch the band members on stage. It was amazing. I believe there were just enough of us in the crowd so that our singing and the band's singing were at somewhat of an equal volume. There are few occasions in my life where I have ever thought that the group I was with was one cohesive unit, but last night was one of those wonderful times. There's just... something about such a big group all shouting and moving in unison that I don't think you could get in any other situation but a concert. Music really does bring people together!
I'm also going to slip in a little channel stuff in here... I've been thinking, and I think I've officially decided that for every 100 subs and 100 followers I'll be doing a giveaway! I think that's a pretty decent thing to do, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment