Search This Blog!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Schedule Changes for 2016

Alright, I know, I know, it's been a long time since I've updated the blog with a new entry. I've mostly just been crossing things off the request list (which can be found here), but that doesn't mean I haven't been working on stuff in the present. There's actually a lot of changes coming to my channel starting in January!
Well, first of all, some series are coming back (namely Unfair-Y Tales!), but also a really big change in terms of scheduling is coming to the channel. I want to spend more time and getting a little more serious in terms of uploads! Right now I'm having a lot of trouble with my schedule because everything I've been filming lately has been part of the same day's upload schedule, so I really needed to find a way to space things out so I'd have time to work on things. I'm going to be changing my schedule in January to a 7 day schedule, so I can have even more regular content! I'm not saying I'll be uploading every single day, but there's certainly a chance that that will be a case. 
Before I show you guys and gals the new schedule I need to let you know that I couldn't have come up with this without CreepshowKate and Valleyofegeria. Their brainstorming help has been absolutely invaluable to me the last two months or so! So without further ado, here's the 2016 schedule as it stands right now:


Sunday

                                                                     Vlogs 
                                                                  Unboxings


Monday

                                                                   Tutorials
                                                                     Guides
                                                                  First Looks

Tuesday

Let's Plays

Wednesday

Stream Highlights

Thursday

General Gaming
Requests
(If a LP is getting long or has a lot of parts, and it's not a fighting game/beat-em-up I may also upload parts of it today as well)

Friday

       Series (Like Okamigakure plays, or other videos that are part of a playlist/not one shots)
        (If a LP is getting long or has a lot of parts, I may also upload parts of it today as well)

Saturday

Fighting Games
Beat-em-ups
(If a LP is getting long or has a lot of parts, and it IS a fighting game/beat-em-up I may also parts of it today as well)


    To sum up, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday are staying the same as my current schedule. The rest of the days are changing. The way my current schedule is, it's been very hard for me to work on specific videos because they end up getting pushed really far down the Tuesday pipeline, and it stops becoming plausible to even upload them by the time any of you guys would be able to see them, unless I spammed the hell out of the uploads. I try not to spam uploads because when there's too much content at once, a lot of it ends up being forgotten or looked over. There are a lot of days in this new schedule that have videos that can overlap, and I think coming from the rigidity of my current schedule, this will be a welcome change! Let me know what you guys and gals think! I hope you're all as excited about these changes as I am!  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment