Search This Blog!

Friday, December 18, 2015

First looks and impressions videos

In terms of confidence building and also varying degrees of success, the last week or so has been something amazing for me. I've been gearing up to ring in the new year with quite a few changes coming to my channels. I think I've also suddenly become a bit more visible to everyone on the internets. I don't know how or why this came about, but I am definitely happy about it! 
I was recently referred to a site called Keymailer by my good friend BurningPunch and it actually is working out in my favor. I have a bunch of new games to make videos on and I'm working on the first of (at this moment) four at this very moment. I need to reconfigure my OBS to make sure I can get these videos recorded and held to a proper standard of quality, so bare with me until I've got the formats for everything set! That being said, these four games are going to be used to start up two new series for my channel, stuff I probably should have been already working on, but I don't know, I never felt my opinion was all that warranted in the community (This has never stopped me from giving it though, haha). 
The two new series will be called On the Hunt and My Two (S)cents. On The Hunt (thanks for the title, Teth!) will be a series where I take a look at Early Access games that I play/have been asked to play and I'll let you know if I think these games are worth keeping a close eye on or not. My Two (S)cents will be more of a general opinion/review type show. I generally try to stay away from early access games, but there are just so very many of them out there. It's basically a genre in and of itself at this point, and far too many games are overlooked for no other reason than they are early access. I don't think I'll be giving a score for the games I feature in either of these series, but I will give you my personal opinion. I hope that's enough to help you decide whether or not you'll give the games I feature a shot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment