Search This Blog!

Friday, December 4, 2015

Video Quality

This is more of something I feel like I need to write down so I can remember for future reference moreso than a blog that I'm sharing with you guys and gals out there, but I figure putting it on the web means I can access it from anywhere should I need to! 

PS4 Video - 720p 60fps - Capture my microphone but not party chat (Needs in-game voice chat testing).

Game Capture HD - 1080p 60fps capture (w/ mic - use playstation eye and output sound through speakers if necessary to capture party chat/in-game chat)

OBS - 1080p 60fps - will capture video in full screen format (need a new monitor or to use tv and tweak settings)

Everything that PowerDirector edits will lose 60fps, but it will stay at 1080p or move to 1440p sometimes.  

Rerendering fraps videos -> "Best Quality playback" will make the video fullscreen size (Also drops quality down to 360p)

No comments:

Post a Comment