Search This Blog!

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

No March tournament this year...

Hey y'all! I see it's been a while since I added a blog post so I figured now was as good a time as any to get some info out there. As you can see from the title there will not be a March tournament this year, as I haven't had any time to plan one out. Instead my initiative this March has been to finally get my own D & D campaign up and running. It has been a year and a half in the making, but we finally have a time that the majority of the group is free for! It's going to be my first time DMing so I've got a lot riding on this first session, so here's hoping it goes REALLY well.
... I'm going to be perfectly honest with the rest of y'all, in that I'm honestly very proud of all of the work I've put into this session and the characters' backstories and the BBEGs' backstories too. Even if this group doesn't work out too well, I know I'll be able to play in the future in this current story!

There's going to be no time to plan a tournament this month, and unfortunately I think the same is true for an Okamigakure Plays, so don't go expecting one this month. If I can find one free night I might be able to do one online, but I honestly would not hold my breath (I even have a game in mind for this, but I just don't think it's going to happen). I finally got the Tekken 7 story let's play going though, so that's something, right?? I've got a little bit of free time and I'm happy to start moving along.

Next month we have another Nerf war planned, but I don't think that I'm going to record anything out in the open this time around. I would really like to get some cameras set up in the junkyard for deathmatch, because I think that's the most compelling mode that we have played so far, and there's plenty of strategy and hiding spots involved (Which I think would make for the best footage), but we almost always play deathmatch last, when everyone else is already too tired to set up their cameras and stuff. If I set up beforehand, I think it just might work, so we'll see. 


I do have a few more UFT S3 episodes left to remake, and I think after that I'll be able to work more on new content. Speaking of that, I currently have 4 more blasters still in their packaging that I've got to make reviews for, but that's on the backburner right now. 

In regards to Twitch, I'm about to finish Iconoclasts (for better or worse...), and after that I only have one more planned solo outing for the channel, and then it's time for me to play WHATEVER I WANT, which should turn out to be interesting, at the very least. I am hoping to use some of that time to finish games I started way back when, but I'd also like to spend a couple days at least just trying new stuff. I am hoping this will also give me a chance to play some of the games I got through keymailer. I made an agreement to make content for all of those games, so it's definitely coming at SOME point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment