Search This Blog!

Monday, March 23, 2020

Update TIIIIME

How is everyone doing in quarantine? My state's in lockdown, for better or worse. This is truly a crazy time to be alive, but it's good that we're all alive! Let me know how y'all are coping with all this isolation, I'd love to hear some new strategies for this!

But back on track, both my D & D session got indefinitely postponed, and the Okamigakure Plays night I thought we were going to have also got canceled. My original thought that there would be no tournament this month still stands, but I probably won't be able to film an Okamigakure Plays either. It's not ideal, but that's the way it's got to be for the moment. 

On the bright side, I'm almost done redoing Season 3 of Unfair-Y Tales, which means I'll have more time to work on new content for the rest of the year. I'm excited to have all this extra "new stuff" time, and I hope that you all are too! SPEAKING OF THINGS TO BE EXCITED ABOUT, I actually passed the payment threshold for AdSense, and I intend to use that check to grab some things I've got on my list of items on Patreon. I want those payments to basically go right back into my YouTube/Twitch endeavors, and that's hopefully what I'm going to end up using them for. I think what I'm going to start with is a new HDMI splitter (with HDCP stripping of course) and a couple new HDMI cables for downstairs, because honestly moving all the cables has become the most difficult part of filming a group session downstairs. I don't mind so much bringing the HD60 with me, but all the other wires get really complicated and annoying otherwise. 

As for Twitch, I've just finished off Iconoclasts, so that means I'm taking a short break with some other game(s) before I jump into the last thing on my single player list, the platinum hunt for Skylanders: Imaginators. 


Just thought you guys 'n gals would like an update, I know I haven't exactly been sticking to schedule lately, but hopefully I can get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment