Search This Blog!

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Let's Play delays

Hey there guys n gals, just wanted to let y'all know that I planned on starting the T'ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger let's play but I um... I actually can't get into the cabinet to get my PS1/some controllers. We had to get our power upgraded because we were having some issues with the house, and we ended up having to clear out a lot of the crawlspace so the electricians could get in there. 
Here's just a lil' sampling of the sheer amount of CRAP that we've got out of there. The inside is also in a state of disarray, so it's not exactly like once we go through and clear all of this stuff out that we're on the home stretch... I have some plans, like the next Okamigakure Plays (It will be Borderlands 3, as voted on by the discord!), and I would also like to play a run in Streets of Rage Remake in anticipation of Streets of Rage 4 as well! 

Speaking of the next Okamigakure Plays, I've started polling for the next month's Okamigakure Plays in our discord, which you can reach with this link. It's been hard for me to pick out a game I want everyone to play, but with everyone else's help, y'all can make it a wee bit easier for me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment