Search This Blog!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Stuff on the horizon

Hey guys! It's been a bit since I posted a blog, and so I figured I'd let you guys in on what's gonna be goin' on, especially regarding my Twitch channel!
Yesterday I decided I would hop on Twitch with some more Swap Force so I had a chance to unbox my new Hyper Beam Prism Break and Phantom Cynder and also so I could try and grab as many stars as I could. Unintential consequences of this happened to be a really great stream and lots of audience participation. I realized afterwards that Skylanders just might be the kind of stream I'm looking for, since I have a purpose (*TO BECOME THE GREATEST PORTAL MASTER EVER!*), to finish off the rest of the challenges in the game, and also the audience can participate by telling me what Skylanders I should be playing! This is great for me, because it also fuels me in completing the game as well! I figure I can still stream Swap Force for a bit, and if need be, I can go back to Spyro's Adventure or Giants, because there's still a few things missing here or there that I can still grab. I also found I have friends that would be willing to join me in playing should they be around and the time is right for a stream, and for that I am grateful.

I was talking it over with my friends about what we could do to share my birthday party fun with everyone, and we decided I could stream a tournament, and the game I figured everyone would have a bit of interest in/could easily learn would be Skylanders, so streaming Skylanders a little more regularly will help me get all the Skylanders I own up to at least level 10 and get most of their abilities, so they'll be battle ready, and no one will be severely outclassed during the tournament, should someone decide to play them in a match!
I've also been working hard on Unfair-Y Tales, which will be prefaced with A Dramatic Reading of a Yearbook Signing. I'm not exactly scripting what's gonna go down with that, but I am outlining it. The next problem with it will be figuring out a time to record it, since I need my family to not be around to fuck it up, and I'll need someone else to be holding my Vita for the actual recording as well. The second part of that isn't as troublesome as the first though, so hopefully it will be soon. Once that begins, Phase 2 of my YouTube channel will commence.

In regards to what's already set to go up my channel, you can expect more SMITE, Dynasty Warriors, Skylanders and Marvel Nemesis in the near future, as well as a return to MUGEN! From Twitch highlights, there'll be more Saints Row the Third and some Ogre Battle up too! 
I'm ready for action, and I hope you guys are too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment