Search This Blog!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Schedules

I'm pretty big into organization, which could be a pro or a con depending on how you look at it. My entire life basically revolves around lists and schedules, and I hadn't realized until my aunt came to live with us again, just how much having someone constantly in the way can interfere with my daily goings-on. 
My basic schedule for life at this point is focused on an every-other-day schedule, let's go with As and Bs for now, since that's simple. On A days, I work on YouTube and Twitch stuff all day long, and on B days, I do everything else, but usually this involves eBay maintenance and errands and editing/tutoring if I've got any of that to do. The only thing that basically never changes is that I have an hour every night set aside to talk to Liz, though something usually comes up and gets in the way on most nights, and after that I end up playing Late Night Smite over on Teth's Twitch channel (We usually start around 11 PM, if you're interested! Come join us!). 
I am not really a morning person, so I generally don't get up THAT early, but my aunt has been making my mornings miserable for the most part because she lives in the room next to me, and is always on the phone SCREAMING because she can't hear anything. I end up going to sleep at 3 AM or (usually) later 'cuz of Late Night SMITE and that means I hope to get some restful sleep until it's time to get up, but that usually doesn't happen. If she's not screaming into her phone, she's in the kitchen with the tv at max volume and screaming over it into her phone. I usually end up waking up with a splitting headache, and I just lay in bed uncomfortable until it subsides.
It's not unusual for my family to get in the way, but at least my immediate family surprises me. Though, it's not really a surprise if you know us, if I have something to do, they're certainly going to get in the way. Really, I'm writing this blog to vent, and maybe offer some kind of excuse as to why I don't really take care of what I should be doing on the internet all the time, but especially when it comes to Twitch. I never really planned on streaming as a regular thing, but 80% of the time I do set aside some time to stream, my family ends up getting in the way. 
I know that I said that I wanted to keep this blog related more to my online exploits, and therefore it would reflect Kage_Okami more than Scott, the person behind the keyboard/controller, but I feel that once I start up Unfair-Y Tales, this will probably also start to become more of a personal blog. I've never really been afraid of opening up to people (except for my family, of course), and I think that some topics are too hard to make seem comedic, so I might just reserve the blog entries for other things I'd like to talk about. 
Don't worry, I've outgrown my xanga phase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment