Search This Blog!

Sunday, February 1, 2015

eBay Store and other news

Even though I'm a fullscreen partner and I've got access to spreadshirt, I fear I'm just not artistically inclined enough to actually do much of anything with it. Should you happen to be interested however, here's a link to the store I've got. On the other hand, I've been trying to raise money through eBay on the side and I've finally gotten my own store subscription! PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, AND MAKE IT... I dunno, full of geeky goodness?
Without further ado, I introduce you guys to:

I've got games and skylanders and posters and a myriad of other wares for your perusal!
In other news...  I'm learning how to use my Elgato HD60, so you guys are in for an HD treat in the near future!  In addition to that, I've been working on the next Unfair-Y Tales and I think I can officially say that I'll be uploading them every other week. They'll be on the same schedule as my Twitch highlight uploads, if that helps you out at all with timing! I'm still waiting on Grim's video of SPB night, but I think I'll start editing the footage I have already into one coherent video as soon as I'm done working on Unfair-Y Tales #3. 
I've been on a really productive roll lately and I'm excited to be chugging along at a regular pace, something that's actually really uncommon for me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment