Search This Blog!

Monday, February 23, 2015

sneaky eBay, sneaky

Hey there guys and gals! I'm gonna make a really quick post today just about some eBay stuffs that I discovered. This is regarding store subscriptions and all that jazz, so if you're just a random-item buying feller on the eBays, this may not apply to you.
Anyway, I discovered today that eBay gives you your free listings per month on the 1st of the month. BUT! The billing cycle for subscriptions functions (at least for me), starts in the MIDDLE of the month (Like the 15th). This way, nobody ever starts or cancels a subscription on time and eBay can make out with even more of your money! Just be aware of your billing cycle should you want to snag a store subscription.
I feel like if I write this down it is also something that I will remember in the future as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment