Search This Blog!

Friday, March 13, 2015

Filming Parties

So, I've got a lot of time on my hands lately, and I've had plenty of things sitting on the backburner just waiting to be completed for quite a while. I think it's high time I started getting to all those little notches in my work notebook, don't you think?
One of the things I have realized, or at least have been seeing more and more of over time, when it comes to gaming channels on YouTube (Like mine), they don't exist in isolation. For the most part, every major YouTuber has a community that they exist as part of, as well as collaborate with on a regular basis. While I do have great friends like TethrinblazeKenbei and TheBurningPunch, I just don't do enough stuff with them. I do a lot of streaming over on twitch with the group, but certainly not enough stuff on the YouTubs for it to sustain.
THAT'S ALL ABOUT TO CHANGE! You can expect more videos of group plays on my channel in the near future! This started with the Superpowerful Bonanza party, where GrimJak made a very valid point: It's not necessary to have a holiday for us to party! I intend to take this to heart, so... There will be another Superpowerful Bonanza party in the near future, but you'll have to wait a bit to see the results, since... I'm still airing the original!

In addition to that, right after we have that filming party, I intend to have another filming party for another game that I have been meaning to film for years! With that video I'll be introducing you guys to someone new in the group, if all goes according to plan! I've been too lazy and/or scared to get a lot of this stuff done, but... not anymore! 
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment