Search This Blog!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Just one of those days

You ever have one of those days, where you wake up kind of early, and you don't feel sluggish, there's no haze about you, and you just... I don't know, feel good about the day? Today is one of those days for me, got up, got ready, didn't hit a single snag, and now I'm ready to deal with the day!
Well, the filming parties, though we didn't do everything on the schedule I had originally planned both went relatively swimmingly (Minus the whole GrimJak falling down the stairs and kneeing a hole in the wall... That's some Unfair-Y Tales stuff right there!
), and I'm happy to announce that I'll most likely be making filming parties a regular thing. Okamigakure will live again, not in forum form, but in FUN form! HELL TO THE YES! 
In other words, I may be separated geographically from my clanmates and many of my friends, but that's a silly thing to stop us from getting together. It's high time I realized that. I used to have a phrase I would use with the international students at college and I don't know why I haven't applied "Distance can't separate friends" to my friends from home and elsewhere in the States. Seems kind of silly, doesn't it? 
I should have enough footage to tide me over, and I've learned enough about PowerDirector at this point, that I can officially start my next tutorial-type project. I'm really happy to announce a new series coming to my channel in the near future: Skylander Path Guides! 
For those of you that don't know, each skylander has a branching skill tree, so generally speaking, you need two of the same character if you want to have all of their moves at your disposal, without constantly resetting or with Series 2 skylanders on, switching trees. I haven't seen too many people actually do this, and I think that it's actually really important to know which path you want when you jump into working on your skylander! You might think one tree is really cool, and then absolutely hate it, and that ends up making you reset the skylander back to level 1... Nobody wants to do that, and I figure I know enough about all of the skylanders at this point to actually make these videos a reality.
I had a specific plan for skylanders that have been around since Spyro's Adventure, and I'm happy that I finally realized how to make it happen in the actual videos! I'm really excited to have something to do that can help a community that I'm part of now that Rumble Fighter is no longer in my life!
Don't forget that Unfair-Y Tales releases every other Sunday for the duration of Season 1, but... If I have enough footage from these two filming parties, I might even get to start up a third series too! Be on the lookout Tuesdays on my YouTube channel for Skylander Path Guides in the coming month and also for a surprise new series in the future too!

No comments:

Post a Comment