Search This Blog!

Monday, March 9, 2015

The next Let's Play

I know I had been telling you guys for a while that the next Let's Play was going to be Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, but since y'know, I'm not part of a couple anymore, it'd be pretty difficult to play Couples' Co-Op! Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects story will be over by the end of this month, so I would have been starting Brothers next month. With that being said, I have a few other ideas for what to do instead! 
There are a lot of other series I have been planning out for quite a while, so I think I'm going to spend some time getting a few of those off the ground, while getting requests done and giving a lot of games with very little footage some love. I'd like to have at least one video game series that I can come back to every now and then like I have with Unfair-Y Tales going right now. For far too long since I stopped playing MUGEN regularly, my channel has just been all over the place... I'd like to get at least something of a bread and butter kinda game/video in place.
You can certainly expect more tutorial/guide series/videos in the future cough Skylanders cough though, so you needn't worry about that. I may not be teaching in a classroom setting, but I still love to help people! I might even be starting up one of those new series pretty soon, so keep your eyes peeled! 



No comments:

Post a Comment