Search This Blog!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sad news

Hey guys, I'm here to lay some sad news on all of you. As of today (1/24/15), I broke up with Liz. You might be like "Oh hey, why do we care?!" This actually does relate to my channel, though, I swear. Couples' Co-Op is now on indefinite hold as I don't have a partner to film with, so Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons as a playthrough is up in the air. 
Liz and I had a relatively amicable breakup though, so we still plan on playing through the Kaos Doom Challenge in Trap Team at some point! I've actually just gotten to the highlights of us playing Swap Force on my twitch channel, so I will be adding those to the Couple's Co-Op playlist as they are uploaded to my channel as well. I have her permission to keep the stuff up that's already there and to add new videos to Couples' Co-Op as I move them over to YouTube from my Twitch channel
Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment